Wednesday, October 3, 2012

EPIC FAIL OF FALL (and a win)

Is it just me, or is it so hard not to consume every and anything, "spiced" or "pumpkin" flavored this time of year?! I cannot get enough! So when I saw these gems at the grocery store, I thought for sure it would be an epic day.. not so much.

source


I'm not even sure where to begin. It was just all sorts of wrong. My original intent was to make those delicious sugar cookies and plop a spiced kiss in the middle of each. But once I tasted one of them, said cookies remained in their unopened, sad little box. I even tried to pawn my candies off to the girls at work, which is usually a sure way of getting rid of any unwanted, edible item. I think everyone tried one, which is the only reason the bag disappeared.

Anyways, enough about the fail. Here is the win, and boy was it a big one. It literally tastes like eating a piece of pumpkin pie with just the right amount of cool whip on top! I really needed this after my Hershey kiss miss. But like they say, you can have too much of a good thing. Haven't found my limit yet with this one, but I'm sure I have one. Any stomachache would be well worth it though!



One of my fellow nurses so kindly brought in spiced tea, cinnamon vanilla creamer and recyclable cups with lids for all of us at work today. It was the sweetest gesture. Aside from putting in too much creamer (a problem I seem to have), it was warm, cozy and delicious!

Anything "spice" or "pumpkin" related that you have tried lately that hit. the. mark. ?

Next up on the blog is the long awaited reveal on those amazing faux leather pants I have. I'll also share some of my other faux leather loves.

xoxo MaryBeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips