Wednesday, June 17, 2015

FASHION FRENZY

Coffee- check
Protein Shake- check
Sleeping Baby- check!

Time to blog!

Ahhh it feels good to finally feel like I have my head on straight and get back to some things that make me happy- like blogging! Bringing home a baby is one of the most exciting and yet terrifying things and often times you feel as though you are doing it all wrong! Well, after two weeks with our little lady I feel confident in what I'm doing and I also feel like I know her so well and can truly predict her needs! 

So now to the fashion! I haven't perused Forever 21 in quite some time now, so OF COURSE my picks for today will be from there. I CANNOT stress it enough: Forever 21 is a wonderful store and LITERALLY has something for everyone. 99.9% of the time when I get a compliment on an article of clothing, it is from Forever 21 and people are always shocked. But why? What is so surprising about it? I guess it is hard to believe that one store could offer goods to women, plus size women, men and children. I guess it is hard to believe that one store could be SO affordable. I guess it is hard to believe that one store could have such cutting edge designs. I guess it is hard... ok you get the point: BELIEVE IT! And age limits?: no. Before you roll your eyes at me, open them! Forever 21 is what you make it. If you need a scandalous party dress for a bachelorette party, they've got it! If you need work pants and a button down long sleeve silk blouse, they've got it! Swimwear, activewear, underwear, lingerie, pajamas, jewelry, shoes, purses... oh my! All my cute dresses I wore throughout this pregnancy: Forever 21! I just ordered up a size and saved a crap load of money. Designated maternity clothes can be pricey!

So now on to the looks I am dying over today!



Wrap-Tie Shirt Dress
Forever 21
$24.90



Accordian-Pleated Cami Dress
Forever 21
$29.90



Off-The-Shoulder Eyelash Lace Dress
Forever 21
$27.90


Pleated Wide-Leg Trouser
Forever 21
$24.90


Boxy Culottes Jumpsuit
Forever 21
$27.90



xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips